Alliance Planning are committed to providing first class, fully integrated and professional advice on a range of development and environmental issues, while retaining the central focus on planning consultancy.
We listen to your needs. We help determine development priorities and aspirations and we provide advice to help steer you through the planning process.
Changes in legislation within the UK and Europe and the increasing complexity of the planning process, means that there is an increasing tendency for challenges to be made to planning proposals and decisions, particularly where Environmental Impact Assessments (EIAs) are involved or any question arises over the rights of individuals or institutions. It is absolutely vital to know the law, to know how to deal with procedural and legislative requirements and progress development projects safely to help secure the best planning solution and realise your goals.
Our people have a range of planning, environment and development backgrounds that allows us to provide in-depth knowledge of all aspects of the planning and development process.
A New Approach
- Specialists, not generalists
- Experts in delivering sustainable planning solutions
- Sourcing and managing technical teams tailored to your needs
- Clear understanding of emerging policy and legislation
- Applied knowledge of existing legislation
- Commercial experience
- Involvement in community engagement and public affairs
Working For You
- Direct and prompt advice
- Regular client liaison and reports
- Effective project scheduling and supervision
- Delivering timely results
- Freeing up your management time and resources
About Alliance Planning Index
I am looking for...
Office and Staff Contact Details
Alliance has offices in London, Guildford, Birmingham and Milton Keynes that allow us to provide a highly quality and experienced team of planners that work across the whole of England, Scotland and Wales.
Everything we do is underpinned by our core values of building lasting relationships through providing commercially aware, efficient and effective town planning and EIA advice. We are committed to the continued delivery of a high quality national town planning consultancy.